We understand that every patient has individual circumstances and we partner with you to make an informed decision on the different paths you can take towards recovery.
What you can expect:
- A team of compassionate experts who will give you the best treatment and care for you like a family member.
- A recovery plan that fits your body and life
- During surgery:
- You will receive anesthesia to not feel the surgery
- Our team will place intestinal tissue back in its proper place and cover the opening with mesh to prevent future hernias
- Once repaired, the opening will be closed with stitches.
- On average, our patients are off all pain medications 2 weeks after surgery